OTEAcademy, a certified Cisco Networking Academy, offers high standard training programs that award globally recognized certifications in Cisco technologies.
The learning process takes place in fully equipped state-of-the-art labs, so as to enhance the effectiveness of hands-on practice, while it is undertaken by Cisco Networking Academy Academy certified instructors with extensive experience in their field.
The Cisco program is designed in such a way that the requirements of any network equipment are met. Training involves classroom instruction, since interactive learning in groups, within the framework of which trainees exchange knowledge and experience, helps them expand their knowledge in problem solving and thus, extend their area of expertise.
The training programs offered are the following:
- CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate
- CCDA: Cisco Certified Design Associate
- CCNP: Cisco Certified Network Professional
- CCVP: Cisco Certified Voice Professional
- CCSP: Cisco Certified Security Professional
- CCDP: Cisco Certified Design Professional
- CCIP: Cisco Certified Internetwork Professional
Participants are provided with e-learning material, for easy home-based access. Another advantage is the testing of the trainees’ needs through regular assessment of their knowledge and skill levels, a practice resulting in high success rates in certification exams.
OTEAcademy is flexible and capable of delivering any requested training program, no matter how specialized it may be.
Cisco Training Programs
- ICND 1 - Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1
- ICND 2 - Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2
- CCNA Security (IINS)
- CCNA Voice (IIUC)
- CCNA Wireless (IUWNE)
- CCNP - ROUTE Implementing Cisco IP Routing
- CCNP - SWITCH Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks
- CCNP - TSHOOT Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks
- CVOICE Cisco Voice over IP
- CIPT Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager Part 1
- CIPT Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager Part 2
- QoS Implementing Cisco Quality of Service
Deploying Cisco ASA Firewall Features (FIREWALL))
Securing Networks with Cisco Routers and Switches (SNRS)
Implementing Cisco MPLS (MPLS)
BGP - Configuring BGP on Cisco Routers v3.2
- Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN)
- Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures (ARCH)
*Training material available in English